Open to anyone in visual and performing arts and entertainment.
5:00 pm to 6:30 pm Wednesday, November 29, 2017
CAP ArtSpace (next to the Visitor Center on main level) Center Ithaca on the Ithaca Commons, 171 E. MLK Jr./ State St.
RSVP to email@example.com
This free workshop will help you understand ‘Obamacare’ and the proposed changes, provide you with clear guidance on what all your options are, and answer your burning questions! Renata Marinaro, the National Director of Health Services from the Artists Health Insurance Resource Center (Actors Fund) will be presenting.
Questions answered include:
- What are my options in 2018?
- How could changes affect me?
- How much will plans cost in 2018?
- Am I eligible for a subsidy or the $20/mo plan?
- Am I eligible for free insurance?
- How do I estimate sporadic income?
- How do I pick a plan?
- Where do I get care if I’m uninsured?