The meeting will feature a broad panel of housing service providers for seniors and those who benefit from and require some additional supports.
Housing For The Longer Term: What Services Are Available And What Are The Current Trends And Challenges Of Community Residents From Homelessness To Aging In Place To Living In A Group Housing Community.
Organizations and Panelists include:
- Tompkins County Office for the Aging – Rodney Maine and Dawn Sprague, Aging Specialists
- McGraw House – Jane Baker Segelken, Social Worker/Service Coordinator
- Conifer – Cayuga Meadows (Haliegh Vangelista, Community Manager) and Ellis Hollow (Virginia Goines, Community Manager),
- Longview – Kim Owen, Senior Case Manager
- Titus Towers – Molly Birecree, Case Manager
- Ithaca Neighborhood Housing Services (Juniper Manor and Newfield Gardens)– Melody Susco, Director of Property Management
- Human Services Coalition– Liddy Bargar, Coordinator of Housing Services
The meeting is open to the public, and you are welcome to come and ask questions of the panel after every organization has presented. If you have questions for the panel, you can also send them to Carolyn at email@example.com.
Light refreshments will be provided.