Need Help Finding Help?
Contact 211 Tompkins Cortland!
211 connects people in need with services designed to address that need. Callers are referred to service providers according to their situation. 211 may follow up with callers, when appropriate, to ensure that contact was made and to offer further assistance if needed. No question is too big or too small. Wondering about Food Pantries in the area? Trying to find after school programs for your child? Would you like more help finding employment? Need to find housing or health care? We can answer all of these questions, and more.
211 provides a large number of ways to get in contact with us and access our information resources. We’re here to help!
- Get help from our website:
- Search our extensive database of local and national organizations dedicated to getting you what you need.
- Click here for Developmental Disabilities Resources
- Get help by phone:
- Dial 211 on your phone (or 1.877.211.8667) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to get help from a live person! The 211 Tompkins/Cortland Help-line connects people with community services.
- Get help by email:
- Email 211 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get help by live chat:
- Chat with us Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (EST) from your computer.
- NEW! Get help by text:
- Text your zip code to TXT211 or 898211. Available Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
211 can also provide support services for organizations answering basic information calls, pre-screening for program eligibility and gathering survey data. Call for more information.
The 211/I&R Call Center Manager is available for presentations in the community on I&R services and community services in general.
What Brings You To Our Site Today?
(Click an item below for resources that may be able to fulfill your need)