The Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County (HSCTC) recognizes the importance of protecting information shared by users of its services.
- HSCTC will strictly follow internal security measures to insure that email addresses, telephone numbers, or other transactional identifying information are used for internal purposes only.
- HSCTC will not share personal information shared on its web site or by email without explicit consent
- Internet “Cookies” on this site retain some information provided during a session only for that particular session to avoid the need for reentry during the session.
- The public should be aware that email communications are potentially open to third party perusal. Messages may pass through private and public networks which may not provide adequate security for email transmissions. In such networks an email may be copied, altered or destroyed.
- HSCTC accepts no responsibility for the security of internet communications beyond its purview.
211 Tompkins will make every attempt to insure that the information provided on this website is accurate. If users have questions about the content, please call 211 / 877-211-8667 or email email@example.com.
This site contains links to other web sites for obtaining further information. These links are not endorsements of the services or contents in such sites. 211 Tompkins does not endorse or attest to the accuracy or completeness of these sites.
211 Tompkins attempts to be as inclusive as possible within its inclusion exclusion criteria. Gaps or omissions are inadvertent. Inclusion in this directory does not imply endorsement of any agency or program, nor does omission reflect disapproval.